» » Mobydick - Cotard Delusion
dawnklehrbooks
full-dateMP3 1675 mb. | FLAC 1219 mb. | WMA: 1385 mb.
Rock / Blues / Folk & Country

Mobydick - Cotard Delusion album mp3

Mobydick  - Cotard Delusion album mp3

Performer: Mobydick
Title: Cotard Delusion
Released: 2014
Style: Folk, Folk Rock
Rating: 4.5
Votes: 452
Other formats: APE MOD AC3 AIFF VQF MIDI MP4

Mobydick (2) ‎– Cotard Delusion. Genre: Rock, Blues, Folk, World, & Country. Cotard Delusion II. 5:16. Cotard Delusion I. 5:25. Cotard Delusion ‎(CD, Album, Dig).

Patients with Cotard delusion often believe they're dead and will deny either their own existence or the existence of their body parts. Cotard delusion sounds like a silly disease, but feeling like you're dead and like your body isn't your own is no laughing matter. PixabayThose who suffer from Cotard delusion believe that they are dead and their flesh is rotting - even when they’re in perfectly good health. In 1880, a woman known to posterity as Mademoiselle X visited French doctor Jules Cotard. She complained of feelings of anxiety, despair, and a more serious symptom: she believed she was dead

Band Name Cotard Delusion. Album Name Cotard Delusion. Labels Triangle Records. Music StyleDoom Black. Members owning this album0. Limited to 19 copies.

Cotard Delusion скачать в mp3 на телефон или слушайте песню The Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble - Cotard Delusion, Mikron - Cotard Delusion, Delorian Domain - Cotard Delusion, Bradi Cerebri Ectomia - Cotard Delusion, Big Miz - Cotard Delusion и другие популярные треки и рингтоны. Cotard Delusion –Random Dimensions of Delusional State. Cotard Delusion –Fallen Soldiers. Delorian Domain –Cotard Delusion. Cotard Delusion –Daughter II. 3:12. Shadowdream –The Cotard Delusion. Cotard Delusion –The Death Experience. Cotard Delusion –Skeptical Existence. IntroVertuM –Cotard Delusion. Cotard Delusion –Useless.

Statistical analysis of a hundred-patient cohort indicated that the denial of self-existence is a symptom present in 45% of the cases of Cotard's syndrome; the other 55% of the patients presented delusions of immortality.

Tracklist Hide Credits

A1 A Brand New Day In A Brand New World 5:04
A2 A Tale Of Death
Accordion – Nacho MastrettaWhistling – Jabi Elorriaga
4:45
A3 Cotard Delusion II 5:16
A4 Cotard Delusion I
Backing Vocals – Ainara LeGardon
5:25
B1 Hey God
Footsteps – Alvaro Barriuso, Claudio Paván, David Lamiquiz, Josu Cobelo, José Lanot, Laura Rodríguez
7:19
B2 Liar 3:29
B3 Dogs 4:13
B4 Ama (Aita)
Vocals – Jose Ángel Burzako 'El Gran Kobi'
6:53

Companies, etc.

  • Recorded At – Audiomatic
  • Mixed At – Koba Studios

Credits

  • Acoustic Guitar – Eneko Burzako 'Mobydick'*
  • Backing Vocals – Eneko Burzako 'Mobydick'*
  • Banjo – Eneko Burzako 'Mobydick'*
  • Bass – Josu Cobelo
  • Composed By – Eneko Burzako 'Mobydick'* (tracks: 2-9)
  • Design – Miren Sanz
  • Drums – Claudio Paván
  • Electric Guitar – Eneko Burzako 'Mobydick'*
  • Keyboards – David Lamiquiz
  • Lead Vocals – Eneko Burzako 'Mobydick'*
  • Mastered By – Xanpe Ruko*
  • Mixed By – Xanpe Ruko*
  • Percussion – Claudio Pavan, Eneko Burzako 'Mobydick'*
  • Photography By – Tom Hagen
  • Piano – David Lamiquiz
  • Producer – Eneko Burzako 'Mobydick'*
  • Recorded By – Michel Martín*
  • Recorded By [Assistant] – José Lanot, Laura Rodríguez
  • Resonator Guitar [Dobro] – Eneko Burzako 'Mobydick'*
  • Ukulele – Eneko Burzako 'Mobydick'*

Barcode and Other Identifiers

  • Barcode: 8 436039 062702

Other versions

Category Artist Title (Format) Label Category Country Year
BE03 Mobydick Cotard Delusion ‎(CD, Album, Dig) Barnekoizpenak BE03 2013
2016-2019 © album.dawnklehrbooks.com
All rights reserved